Monday, October 3, 2011

RMOC Cherry Creek 2011

Results September 24, 2011

Cherry Creek State Park - Red Course; 1:16:35; 5.46 mi;  +768ft;  7/13 OA

Cherry Creek Red Course. A few bobbles with a ~7min wander on 14. Aside from 14, I found all of the controls easily. Sometimes my route wasn't ideal. Pauses on the way to 4. Veered off my inaccurate bearing from 5-6 and then was one knoll north. Too close to the marsh 6-7. Another sloppy bearing 7-8. Got hot and walked part of 8-9. Stopped to chug water between 9 and 10. 14 was bad- I was so close I probably would have seen it if I just turned around; Apparently someone had basically punched it in front of me and I still didn't see it so I wandered around for a while. Slightly overshot 15. Pretty solid day. Highly runnable open course that suited me.

No comments:

Post a Comment